I’ve recently reached 800 followers, and in response I’m running a giveaway to say “thank you!”
What do you win?
- The winner will be able to look around and choose any item(s) related to transition that comes to a total of $40 (including shipping costs) or less.
Who can enter?
- Any trans-identified person (transmale, transfemale, non-binary, whatever else). You do not need to be following me, however anyone who is following me at the time of the drawing will have two numbers assigned to their name. All countries may enter, but make sure the item you choose can be shipped to where you are. Shipping costs are included in the “up to $40,” so make sure it doesn’t go over.
How will you choose a winner?
- Random number generator!
When will this end?
- Thursday, April 10th, at 8:00PM EST. Reblogs after that time will not be counted. The winner will be contacted sometime soon after (ask must be open).
How do I enter?
- Reblog! Likes do not count, and multiple reblogs do not make a difference.
What do you mean “any items related to transition?”
- Some examples would be: packers, chest binders, breast forms, STPs, gaffs, wigs, or clothing. Someone will probably ask, so I’ll state now that dildos do not count for this (although a “pack-and-play packer” does). If there is something else you want, ask me about it. I might say yes.
How will it work?
- I will alert the winner at the end of the giveaway. They’ll have until April 13th to decide what they want, and once they figure it out and send me a link and shipping information, I’ll OK the choice and order it to be sent to them. If I haven’t received the decision and shipping information by that time, I will choose a new winner.
What if I want something that costs more than $40?
- I’ll still order it for you, but you’ll need to send me the difference via Paypal before I’ll do so.
Some websites you may want to browse:
As always, Google is your friend! Happy browsing, and good luck!